A full-featured e-commerce operating and marketing engine for your on-line energy business.
We didn’t set out to build The Energy Engine when we launched this business a year ago. However, it soon became apparent as we worked with energy marketers on their on-line strategies, that there was demand for full-featured business e-commerce solution …something that did not exist. Certainly we knew how to build sophisticated custom systems …we had done it before. But full-featured systems are expensive to build and require ongoing support and enhancement. It was from your comments and questions that emerged The Energy Engine.
The Energy Engine offers several unique advantages for energy marketers.
(a) It’s full-featured eCommerce …it goes well beyond account look-up and bill-pay.
(b) It’s also a marketing engine which allows you to acquire and maintain new customers at a fraction of the traditional cost.
(c) It’s your e-commerce business …your brand, your look & feel, your customers, your profits.
(d) It’s built in a SaaS framework, so it is very affordable with no hardware to buy, no local software to maintain.
E-commerce has become a hot topic in the energy business as companies seek new ways to attract new customers and serve them with less expense. As we’ve worked with companies to implement their e-commerce strategies, we’ve summarized the top 10 reasons while companies are turning to the interactive internet applications to grow their business.
1. The internet is now universal. Usage has tripled in the last decade.
2. It’s convenient to shop on-line and 78% of internet users say so.
3. 76% have purchased on line. Bet you have, too!
4. You can acquire customers cheaper on-line. We’ve done it!
5. You can increase your volume with e-commerce … significantly.
6. You can service your customers better and at less cost.
7. You’re open for business 24/7/365.
8. If you are not doing business on the internet, your customers are looking elsewhere.
9. You’ll be better than 90% of your competitors.
10. You will make more money!
Contact us today! You still have time to have your e-commerce business up and running by next season. Speak to our experts today!